Welcome to MAD 2011
The first international workshop on Maritime Anomaly Detection (MAD 2011) will be organized by the Tilburg center for Cognition and Communication (TiCC) in cooperation with the School for Information and Knowledge Systems (SIKS).
The goal of MAD 2011 is to bring together researchers from academia and industry in a stimulating discussion of state-of-the-art algorithms for maritime anomaly detection and future directions of research and development.
- June 14, 2011: The workshop proceedings are now available from the program page.
- June 14, 2011: The registration site is now closed. We have received 28 registrations (and 14 for the banquet) from 9 different countries.
- June 10, 2011: The registration deadline has been extended to June 13, 2011!
- June 5, 2011: The workshop program is packed with interesting talks and posters.
- June 3, 2011: The author notifications have been sent. Information about the venue has been updated.
- May 30, 2011: The submission site is now closed. We have received 20 abstracts from 10 different countries, making the MAD workshop truly international.
- May 27, 2011: The abstract submission deadline has been extended to May 29, 2011!
- April 21, 2011: The registration and submission sites are now open.
- April 20, 2011: We are happy to confirm Maurice Glandrup as our second invited speaker.
- April 19, 2011: We are pleased to announce that David Aha is going to give the keynote presentation.
- April 15, 2011: The MAD 2011 website goes live.